You may think that staying inspired 24/7 is impossible, but having inspiration each day is a key factor in achieving our goals. Some of the tips in this post may seem like common sense, but it’s surprising how many people forget about them.
Part 1: Stay Healthy
- Drink a glass of water.
- When you wake up each morning, drink a glass of water. Overnight, your body gets dehydrated after going hours without anything to drink. A glass of water when you wake up will leave you hydrated and feeling fresh.
- Move and sweat.
- Many people dread daily exercise. What they may not know is that exercising every day can boost your energy level, improve your mood, and relieve stress.
- Get some sleep.
- Experts say that if you feel drowsy during the day, you haven’t had enough sleep. The average adult needs 7-9 hours a night, however, some people need as little as 6 hours or as many as 10 hours of sleep. Getting enough rest provides you with the energy you need.
Part 2: Plan Your Day
- Top 3 tasks.
- Each morning, conduct a list of the top 3 tasks you want to accomplish that day. Focus on completing these items before you tackle anything else. This keeps you organized and directed.
- The 50/10 rule.
- Never just work until you feel like taking a break. Work on one important task for 50 minutes and then take a 10 minute break. This allows you to refocus.
- Reflect daily.
- Try ending your day with 10 minutes of reflection. This also allows you to self-evaluate.
Part 3: Keep Learning
- Although not everyone may enjoy reading, it increases knowledge, which in turn keeps you inspired. Challenge yourself to read something useful at least once a week.
- Some of us may do this daily without even knowing it. Browsing, such as watching tutorials or conducting research, can increase our capabilities.
- Taking the time to brainstorm may be more useful than you might think. Brainstorming is the key to bringing out your creativity.
Part 4: Focus on What Makes You Happy
- Express gratitude.
- Gratitude promotes happiness. Challenge yourself each month to think of 10 things you are grateful for.
- Clean your desk.
- Unless you are someone who absolutely loves having everything in front of you all at once, a tidy desk can give you energy and inspiration. A clean space allows you to focus on the work that needs to be done.
- Indulge in your favorite things.
- Always remember to set aside time for yourself to just relax. It is important to go out and enjoy your favorite things, such as going for a bike ride or playing with your pet.
Buzz, The Fundraising Fly
*Brought to you by Butter Braid® Brand Fundraising