Do you need to raise funds, but you aren’t sure how to get started? The first thing to do is to find a fundraising partner that will be there for you through the entire fundraising process. Below are 5 qualities you should be looking for in a fundraising partner.
1. Impeccable Integrity – The fundraising partner will always treat you and your customers with respect.
2. Good Listener – The fundraising partner is truly listening to your needs and coming up with a solution to meet those needs.
3. Ability To Motivate – The fundraising partner will go out of their way to motivate not only you but also your group. Coming up with creative ways to help you meet your goal.
4. Supportive – Not hitting your goals mid-way through your fundraiser? The fundraising partner will be their to support you and come up with a plan to help you.
5. Great Customer Service – Feeling overwhelmed? The fundraising partner will be there through the entire process and be willing to help whenever needed.
Be sure to run through this list before signing on for your next fundraiser. Good luck!
Buzz, The Fundraising Fly
*Brought to you by Butter Braid® Brand Fundraising