“My parents couldn’t afford the trip. Then I learned what I could do to change that. I had the chance to fundraise!” stated 15 year old, Maya, as she realized how fundraising would be her path to join her music class on their trip to Nashville, Tennessee.
You are more than an amazing fundraising group coordinator; you are enriching the lives of children in so many more ways than you’ll ever know! How? Read the list or check out the infographic below!
10 Ways Fundraising Enriches the Lives of Kids
Fundraising allows kids to:
- Work for something they are passionate about
- Set and achieve goals
- Improve teamwork abilities
- Learn about monetary responsibility
- Create good time management habits
- Develop project planning skills
- Enhance interpersonal communication
- Provide customer service
- Handle objections, questions, and rejection
- Establish business ethics
These are life skills that all kids need to learn, develop, and improve. Fundraising is one of the best ways to safely allow kids the opportunity to practice in real life.
What special ways have you enriched the lives of others? Please share with us!